Are you a qualified English teacher? Do you enjoy event coordination and workshop facilitation?
Join our team of facilitators at Angolfalu and run innovative, intercultural English learning programmes for young people and adult professionals!
Our TALK programme is a 5-day immersive residential course held in a mansion house in Erdőtarcsa, about 50 km’s outside Budapest. From Sunday evening to Friday afternoon, this intensive programme combines structured language input sessions with 1-to-1 conversational classes and creative, interactive group-based sessions to remove language barriers, increase motivation and build confidence for learners to use English in their work or personal life.
LiveWire is Angolfalu’s intercultural language course for learners who prefer to study in Budapest over a shorter period of time. The course is non-residential and is run over three consecutive days. LiveWire is designed for adults who wish to develop their communicative competences, especially their fluency, pronunciation and listening comprehension through conversational sessions with native speakers of English.
Our Junior Camp is our summer intensive course for young people who would like to develop their English skills in preparation for their university years. Over the two weeks of this residential course, we focus on building academic English competences, such as reading and writing for academic purposes. Young people prepare for study requirements through interactive, skills-based sessions (i.e. debating, presentations and research) while our native speaking mentors support them through conversations around issues related surviving and thriving in a new environment.
We are looking for qualified English teachers to coordinate and facilitate our English language programmes.
In particular, we will expect you to:
- Conduct assessments with our participants prior to the course to identify learning needs
- Using our training and methodology framework, create an individually-tailored program plan for each course
- Manage course-related administration before and during programmes
- Lead, coordinate and support the work of language teachers and conversationalists during the course
- Facilitate team-building, interactive activities between sessions and in the evenings (for residential courses)
- Monitor overall delivery to insure individual study plans are being followed and learning outcomes are met
The ideal candidate is:
- experienced in teaching English and leading trainings for young people and adults;
- interested in innovative, intercultural approaches to teaching English;
- observant, sensitive and responsive to client needs and is able to efficiently support participants to meet learning outcomes;
- skilled at adapting materials and activities to particular contexts and needs;
- a friendly, open minded and extroverted personality who would enjoy engaging with people in a fun, multicultural learning environment.
If you are interested, please send your CV outlining relevant experience and a short cover letter to email@example.com.